Look Drop Dead Gorgeous with the Right Bridal Makeup and Hairstyle
Aside from the wedding dress and shoes, other crucial aspects of a bride%u2019s appearance when she walks down the aisle are her hair and makeup. And with that comes the need to look as lovely as you can be.
Additional reading resources about bridal beauty care and weddings are found in these sites.
So to help you pick the right makeup and hair style, here are a few things you need to bear in mind.
- Eyes - Neutral colours can match any type of dress or motif. Unless you are going for an 80s theme wedding, stay clear from bright neon eye shadows such as hot pink or electric blue.
- Cheeks - Achieve a healthy glow by adding a dash of peach or pink.
- Lips - The rule of thumb is to have only one strong feature to accent. If you are going to wear red lipstick, apply natural-tinted eye shadows and eyeliner. But if you prefer smoky eyes, opt for natural looking lips.
- Cut and style of dress - Since you are most likely going to pick your wedding gown first, make sure that the cut and style of your locks will complement or match that of your frock.
- Face shape - Choose something that will also highlight facial features like your blue eyes or full lips.
And remember, you will need the men to look the part as well! For fantastic bespoke suits you can do no better than www.sousterandhicks.com, they can tailor your bespoke wedding suit to your exact needs.